Competition Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to residents on the mainland UK excluding all employees (and their families) of Silversprings.
- Entrants must be mainland UK residents aged 18 or over. Only entries that follow all the required entry process will be considered.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
The competition will be open from 19th Sept 2020 until midnight 12th Oct 2020. No entries will be accepted after this date.
- Entries can be made @silverspringsgc on Facebook and are limited to one per household on each social media platform (submitted address).
- 5 entries will be chosen on Facebook at random on 14th Oct 2020 and notified via Facebook.
- If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 working days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The prize entitles each winner to 1 x Coffee/Tea and a slice of cake for 2 people.
- Winners must pre book their table and make their own way to and from Silversprings Garden Centre at their own expense.
- Silversprings will send prizes via email and are not responsible for any prize not delivered in time or lost in transit.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows
i. Silversprings reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of their control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter
ii. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
iii. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Silversprings decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This prize draw will be sent out by Silversprings. By entering, entrants agree that in the event of winning, they agree to take part in reasonable publicity with no further recompense.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.